Building Rules and Regulations
- Passenger elevators are not to be used for deliveries. Metal hand carts and dollies are prohibited on passenger elevators.
- All entrances, exits, halls, service elevator lobbies, stairwells and public areas must remain clear for passage at all times, as noncompliance is also a violation of fire code.
- Only building standard window treatments are allowed. Any other requests may be submitted in writing to the Management Office for approval.
- Signs are not to be placed on suite doors, rotunda tables, wall coverings or in any other common area unless pre-approved by the Management Office.
- Plumbing fixtures are not intended to be used for the disposal of coffee grounds, sweepings, rubbish, rags, or any other substances that could potentially block or cause damage. Please be respectful. Tenant is accountable and responsible for the cost of any such repairs.
- Flammable liquids and other combustible materials are subject to applicable Fire Department regulations and must be properly stored and secured at all times.
- Use the locks provided. If you need any additional locks, keys or equipment, or if you need to change any that you currently have, please notify the Management Office for assistance.
- Bicycles, other vehicles and all animals are strictly prohibited from the building. Exceptions may be made for those who require canine assistance or conveyances.
- Use of outside vendors for alterations or additions to your space is allowed only with written consent of the Management Office.
- Canvassing, soliciting and peddling within the building is prohibited. Please notify the Management Office if you witness any of these activities.
- Non-Fire-Proofed wreathes, trees and garland violate City of Atlanta Fire Codes and are forbidden.
- Smoking in the building is strictly prohibited. Smoking outside is restricted to designated areas.
- Please be considerate of others and keep working environments audibly tolerable.